Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Great Video Education Site

We've been using a subscription science program online for the past year. Its a good program, but I don't feel it is meeting all of our needs.

So, as usual, I turned to my favorite source for information - Google - and did a search for "best free online science." The first few entries were sites I was already familiar with. Then I came across this little gem:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/

Top Documentary Films is a truly great resource. Easy to navigate, well explained, and many documentary choices in several topic areas - not just science.

On the downside - not all documentaries on this site are suitable for all viewers. There is a whole section on conspiracy theory, for example. And there are also several that are highly controversial.

I still found several of great value. Perhaps you will too.


No comments:

Post a Comment